- Diamond Cushion - Loving the geometric patterns. I'd mix them up with a variety of plain and patterned cushions in similar colours.
- Reindeer Throw Image (via Pinterest) - I know this may not be everyone's cup of tea but Scott and I have a reindeer hide as a memento from our visit to, (almost) Lapland. I was very conscious of it being ethically sourced and due to the fact that reindeer is commonly eaten in Finland, the hides are basically a by-product of the meat industry. Anyway, we'd been wondering how to display it in our home and I'm really keen on the idea of draping it over a bench like the image suggests. I found a perfect Wooden Bench from IKEA.
- Towels - Essential items. Cream/white towels are a must. We have vouchers gifted to us from our wedding and engagement so we're going to buy a whole set of super soft M&S towels!
- White Wooden Ladder - Another Pinterest fave. I'm sure we've all seen the fairy lights on the ol' ladder. Yep, this set up for the bedroom please.
- H&M Home have some seriously amazeballs home decor bits and bobs. The Concrete Candles are such a bargain and I think that the Glass Storage Box would be a lovely way to store bath products such as soap and Lush goodies.
- How cosy does this Faux Fur Throw from BHS look? I forgot how chilly it can get living with air conditioning so this would be perfect for curling up with on the sofa.
- Last but not least, White Bed Sheets. Yes, they're a pain to keep pristine - hello mascara-stained pillows! - but I'm all about the white sheet life. I'm loving the silver/grey touches to this set and will definitely be going for something similar once we get settled in... (and buy a bed of course!)
Let me know your thoughts on cosy minimal, home decor - are you a fan? Where are your favourite places to shop for homeware?