When you write out an entire blog post for the first time in weeks and the damn thing doesn't save... yea, that just happened!
I did originally have this post planned to go out whilst my family were over visiting; however my laptop decided to take things into its own hands and make life difficult for me. So here I am, angrily typing this out for the second time. Send chocolate.
Here's a list of 5 Things I'm Currently Enjoying:
1. Herbal Essentials Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Oil SPF 30 - I received this sun oil a couple of weeks ago and I've been absolutely loving using it. It's a lightweight, non-greasy SPF 30 oil that absorbs into the skin, leaving you protected but not sticky or slippery. All of Herbal Essentials products are made using natural ingredients, which I love, and are chemical and cruelty free. The sunscreen oil contains jojoba and rosemary oil, aloe vera, coconut and sweet orange oil, and has firmly become my go-to sunscreen of choice now that bikini season has kicked off in the UAE. Herbal Essentials products, including this suncreen are available to order online for delivery in the Middle East via Bashara Care.
2. The Body Coach TV - I've previously spoken on Instastories about my love for The Body Coach TV HIIT videos on You Tube and I finally felt it was time to stick my feelings down in a post. If you're an exercise noob (no shame), the videos are short routines with a series of high-intensity exercises broken up with short periods of rests, which are then often repeated. They're designed to be fast paced, cardio workouts that you can easily do in your home with minimal to no equipment. I love the fact that the instructor, Joe Wicks (Author of the Lean in 15 recipe books) does the workout with you throughout the video, giving helpful tips and encouragement as you go along, plus the fact that they're quick, yet effective, and there are videos to suit all levels and abilities.
3. Jordans Raisin & Almond Crunchy Oat Granola - I'm typically not a granola/muesli/cereal kind of person but I've been loving this raisin and almond variety from Jordans - so much so that I've eaten my way through an entire bag in no time and am currently on my second packet. I've been pairing it with peach and mango flavoured soy yoghurt (and chopped strawberries if I'm being adventurous - which hardly ever happens first thing in the morning but there we go.) I don't like a lot of dried fruit in my breakfast cereal so the fact that this is super simple, yet still tasty means it gets a thumbs up from me. If you're looking to add some variety into your breakfast routine and haven't tried this, I highly recommend it.
4. The Curated Closest by Anuschka Rees - Some of you may have noticed that I shared a picture of this book a while back on my Instagram. I've been slowly working my way through the chapters, and the tasks, in an effort to revamp my wardrobe, and my style. I feel like the bad shopping habits that Anuschka identifies, really resonate and I feel myself nodding along with her as she points out where so many of us are going wrong with our wardrobes. The book has helped me to look at my wardrobe with a more critical eye and when it comes to future purchases, I've adopted the mantra that if it doesn't, 'spark joy' it doesn't come home with me. I really recommend this book for anyone looking to overhaul their personal style and shopping habits.
5. Little Mix Glory Days Album - Move over Ed Sheeran because the only album that's now blasting out on repeat is Little Mix's Glory Days - specifically 'Oops' which I find myself whistling along to at every available opportunity and 'Power' which makes me want to fist pump and wear a 'girl power' slogan tee... Okay, well not exactly but it's bloody good either way.
What 5 things are you currently loving at the moment?